Divine Bernedoodles Puppy Deposit Contract
Seller Name: Divine NJ (Wilson Rodriguez)Phone: (908)386-1231
Buyer Name: ___________________________________
(Contract Valid only upon receipt of Deposit)
- Price of a puppy may range from $3500-$4500 Depending on desirable traits .
- A $500 Deposit will secure your participation in the customer selection process for Chichi's Next litter
- Deposit is nonrefundable
- Puppies must be 8 weeks or older before they can be taken from their mother and must be picked up before they are 9 weeks old or a boarding fee of $30 a day will be applied to the balance. Full balance must be paid before buyer can take possession of the puppy.
- These prices do not include any delivery or shipping fees
- Seller makes no guarantee of gender, size, or coat of Puppies.
Sire: Tango (Standard Poodle)
Dam: ChiChi (Bernese Mountain dog)
- This puppy will be 50%Bernese mountain dog 50% Standard poodle. This puppy is of typical temperament and structure and embodies the basic standards of the Bernedoodle Breed.The pedigree furnished is correct.The puppy is registered with the International Designer Canine Registry.
- Both the dam and sire have been Genetically tested.
- This Puppy will be owned free and clear by buyer without breeding rights. . This is Done to Protect the Bernedoodle breed and the reputation of Divine Bernedoodles. Breeding restrictions can be lifted If certain criteria is met and an additional agreement is made between the two parties.
- The seller assures that the puppy is healthy at the time of sale and has had immunizations enumerated in the attached health record.The Puppy will be current with all recommended, age appropriate vaccinations at the time of delivery to the Buyer up to 8 weeks old.
- The buyer agrees to maintain the puppy/dog’s health with yearly vaccinations as specified by their veterinarian.
- Seller provides 1 Year Genetic Health Guarantee against the development of genetic disease or the presence of congenital defects.If licensed veterinarian declares that the Puppy has a genetic disease or congenital defects. A replacement Puppy will be provided, the terms and conditions of this bill of sale will apply to that puppy.The Seller will not be responsible for any veterinary bills.
- If, within 48hrs of the date of this sale, a licensed veterinarian declares that the Puppy is sick or unhealthy, the Buyer agrees to return the Puppy to the Seller with a letter from an examining licensed veterinarian, explaining the health problem that was identified. A replacement Puppy will provided, the terms and conditions of this bill of sale will apply to that puppy.The Seller will not be responsible for any veterinary bills.
Temperament: During its time with us, the pup will be properly socialized. The puppy demonstrates no temperamental problems at time of delivery. The puppy is emotionally and mentally sound. The breeder cannot be responsible for future handling and social, mental, and emotional development of the Dog.
- No other warranties or guarantees, expressed or implied, are made under this contract except as stated above.
SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO NEGATE THIS SALE IF HE SUSPECTS THE BUYER WILL NOT PROVIDE ADEQUATE CARE FOR THE PUPPY. IN WHICH CASE THE SELLER WILL KEEP THE PUPPY AND THE DEPOSIT WILL REFUNDED TO THE BUYER !!
To reserve a puppy provide your Name and Phone number. or Call (908)386-1231. Deposits can be made through Venmo, Zelle, Paypal, Paypal, Check or Credit card
By Making a Deposit you are agreeing to the terms of this contract